Ganesha Resonance

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Encased In A Dream


Hi . I have a new song for y'all . It's called "Encased in a Dream" and you can download it right here: Encased In A Dream . It's a meloncholic singer/songwriter, acoustic guitar driven, 3 and a half minute song of wistfulness. It has very pretty background electric guitar embellishments too, inspired by Danial Lanois. I hope you like it !
Here too, is a recent picture of me, standing with my favorite guitar on our back deck here in lovely Portland, Oregon. Of course, we live in the "po" side of town, NE Portland. Or as I like to call it, "The Holler" .

Watch this spot for more songs and pics !
- Russ
Ganesha Resonance

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home